I can see it's shadow stretching behind me.
I can feel it's effects echoing in my footsteps.
Who's mind is this. This disease that is me. My self. Some diseased tree. What can be done for it?
I'm finally at the edge of my answer. It's truth will turn all my wishes to evil. What evil longs for. Respite or freedom.
Respite or Freedom.
I saw the stars last night, it felt so good. All this filthy meaningless light. Choking out what is freely mine. We've lost our way. There's so much noise, so much confusion. A liar of everyman. How can this be. Only evil seeks purity. All the world is confused. And Lost. And forgotten.
I'm not articulating everything I'm thinking. I'm not sure why it's difficult. Maybe I just can't define it all.
They see me and stand in awe. Tired, I'm thrown into the pail again and again. I run out. I forget to dance and decide to stroll alongside. But who can walk with me? Who would walk with me?
Maybe this is the lesson. To teach myself to tread carefully. To control perception. Who are you? And who did you think I was? Teach me this. This is what I came to you for, to learn from you.
I can't say everything, there are no ears.
I have something I wanted. I'd best not lose him to the battle that is id ego and super. I've lost so much while dazed and shellshocked.
To control perception.
No comments:
Post a Comment